February 18, 2010

Acknowledgements

I need to start by saying a few special thanks to people whom I've never met but am quickly falling in love with. These people have helped me create this blog, so I'm sharing them with you.
  • I used Adobe Photoshop CS4 to create the background. My husband bought me the Master Suite from Adobe last year. If you don't plan on going pro any time soon, I highly recommend the student version! It is much cheaper.
  • Next is The Cutest Blog On The Block. This link is to the great tutorial on how to make your own blog background. There is also hundreds of free layouts, blinkies and banners available!
  • Alibony Web Design and Graphics has wonderful video tutorials! Alibony taught me how to get great texture! There are lots of great things for you to check out.
  • Last, but certainly not least, is Obsidian Dawn. Here you'll find FREE brushes to use in Photoshop. If you've never used brushes before then you need to go download and get to work. All of the graphics in my side bars are paint brushes. Makes it too easy!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...