February 22, 2010

Goal For The Week of 2/22


Each week I am going to set a goal for myself. It can be anything from try two new recipes to organize the playroom. Because we just moved in I am going to work on getting rooms organized, specifically the playroom. This is also a challenge from I'm An Organizing Junkie! for February.

This week I will go through toys, donate some and put some in a box to rotate and finish unpacking all the "toys" boxes left from the move. I want to get a better storage system in there so the boys can access their toys and make clean up easier, too. These are the before pictures...



1 comment:

Danny said...

before pics are quite motivational. I haven't touched our downstairs since my brother started camping on the jumping bed.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...