March 5, 2010

A Verse For You

This one thing I do, forgetting those things in which are behind, and reaching forth unto those things which are before, I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Chris Jesus.
(NKJV)

Brothers, I do not consider myself yet to have taken hold of it. But one thing I do: Forgetting what is behind and straining toward what is ahead, I press on toward the goal to win the prize for which God has called me heavenward in Christ Jesus.
(NIV)

I do not consider, brethren, that I have captured and made it my own [yet]; but one thing I do [it is my one aspiration]: forgetting what lies behind and straining forward to what lies ahead, I press on toward the goal to win the [supreme and heavenly] prize to which God in Christ Jesus is calling us upward.
(Amplified)

Philippians 3:13-14

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...