April 26, 2010

Goal for the Week 4/26


Last week's goal hasn't been completed yet but the goal I had planned for this week got done! So, I'm kind of ahead of the game! Right? Anyway, I'm still working on laundry.

These are new pictures of the boys' playroom. I went to the Dollar Tree and got some great posters (the two big ones were in one pack for $1!). I also got some big die cut letters to put up but I have to wait until nap time so I can take the ladder in there to hang them.

On Saturday we went to Toys 'R' Us and walked around there for hours, finally deciding on a train table! The boys love playing with trains and cars. We got this one from Imaginarium for $80. It was really easy to put together (I did it all by myself!) and seems pretty sturdy. I also love that it has a built in drawer! They boys clean up their trains every night now! I also purged a full bag to recycle and a trash bag, too. I put some of their favorites up on the shelves to alternate with the trains. If they want to play with blocks, we'll switch with the trains and they can use the train table. There was so much clutter and those junky toys everywhere. GONE!

So, there you have it! My goal for this week was completed early. back to last week's goal. boo.



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...