May 15, 2010

CSN Product Review

Remember a few weeks ago, I mentioned that I'd be doing a review! Here it is! I was so excited to get an offer to review a product! CSN Stores is taking over the e-tailing market. They have everything your heart could desire! When I mentioned before Id be doing this review I talked about my kitchen specifically and how I was looking for the perfect way to finish it. I found these beauties! A beautiful spice rack and mail sorter!



I think it looks great, other than the mint green cupboards. I also wanted to mention that ordering was very easy from CNS Stores. It was shipped quickly and packaged well. The spice rack and mail sorter are both very sturdy and well made. Right now they are hanging with nails because I am not finished painting in the kitchen. The items did come with matching hardware. I will be making purchases from CSN stores in the future.

I was not paid for this review. I did receive $40 to put toward any item on the site with the only obligation being to do a review.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...