May 12, 2010

Peach Dump Cake Recipe

This is the world's easiest thing to bake!

I used two cans of peaches in 100% juice (none of that gross syrup), a yellow cake mix and a cube of butter chopped up.

I sprayed the stone with non-stick spray, then I dumped the two cans of peaches and juice in and covered it with the dry cake mix. I dropped the chunks of butter on the top. Baked at 350 for about an hour!

YUM! I can't wait to share this with the at bible study!

UPDATE: My kids decided to dig into this while I was getting ready to go, so I decided not to take it to share. I was disappointed but the kids really enjoyed it.

1 comment:

mira said...

ha! didn't see the update on the bootom of this either. funny, but don't tell them I said that! My grandma used to make that, it was pretty tasty in a terrible-for-you- sort of way (therefore perfect for occasions outside the home where it's just sitting there staring at you!)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...