November 24, 2010

My First Blogger Award!

Dandelion Days awarded me with the Stylish Blogger Award. She is a good friend from Sicily (she lives in Virginia now) and I appreciate that. This is my first award and I'm really excited about it!

Rules for accepting the stylish blogger award: 

1. Thank and link back to the person who sent you the award.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Pass this on to 13 other wonderful bloggers.
4. Contact the selected bloggers and tell them about their award.

So, without further ado, 7 Things About Me:
1. I love sourdough bread especially San Luis Obispo sourdough (my husband brought it home for me because I love it so!).
2. I have never really been one to go "all out" for the holidays. I like to keep it simple and put up simple decorations. Now that I have kids that are old enough, we do like to make Christmas projects.
3. I have fallen in love with crocheting but I wish I could read at the same time. 
4. I am really excited to teach my boys to read. It is something I have always loved to do and I really want to share that with them.
5. It is in the mid to upper 70s here every day and I kind of miss the cold. I'm undecided on the snow but I would love to wear the scarves I've been working on... (might be sending those on to family living in the cold)
6. My husband is the greatest, all the time. God gave me the greatest guy ever. And 99% of the time you could ask me about him and I'll tell you how great he is. The other 1% is a rarity but usually happens after he cooks or makes a mess and "forgets" to clean it up. Seriously, love that guy!
7. I really miss my friends. Blogging and Facebook help a lot but I really wish we could have a compound and all my friends could live there with me (not in a Waco kind of way, though).


Blogs I am giving this award to (in no particular order)...
Avidly Stamping
The Birthday Blog
Confessions of a Homeschooler
Cristina Ashley Designs
Pocket Full of Posies
The Handmade Dress
The Activity Mom
The Crafty Classroom
Intentionally Katie

4 comments:

Confessions Of A Homeschooler said...

Hi, thanks so much for thinking of me, that was so kind of you! Cute blog by the way!

Stacy said...

Thank you! You are so sweet :) I am off to check out the other site you gave awards to :)

Stacy@ The Birthday Blog

"Intentionally Katie" said...

Thank you!!! I haven't received a blogging award in ages - this made my who weekend!

I have a cure for #3...books on tape. :) Is that lazy or an amazing way to multi-task? You decide...

The Activity Mom said...

Yahooo! Thank you for the award! Made my day. =) I will put a link to your blog on my awards page.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...