November 1, 2010

Thirty Days of Thanksgiving

I'm going to try something new this month. I am going to post thirty things that I am thankful for. Thanks Angela for the great idea.  If you decide to join in, link up!




Let the peace of Christ rule in your hearts, since as members of one body you were called to peace. And be thankful.
-Colossians 3:15 


  1. I am very thankful for my husband. He is kind and generous. He is sacrificing and devoted. He loves God and makes me praise Him for the gift I've been given in such a loving husband. He is my best friend and lover. He is funny and boy, do I love him. 

1 comment:

anglouise said...

I'm so excited that you are joining me for the TDOT challenge! I'm looking forward to reading your posts. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...