December 21, 2010

Super Easy ChocoCookies

My mother-in-law shared this with me and now I love them! They are super easy and even more yummy! I am going to share two variations with you. And, yes, mayonnaise!

Cinnamon Twist
1 cup Bisquick
3/4 cup sugar
2/3 cup chopped nuts (optional, thank goodness)
1/3 cup baking cocoa
1/4 cup mayonnaise (I used light)
1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1 egg

~OR~

Chip Bliss
just switch out the cinnamon for chips! I used cute peppermint chips with Christmas spreckels on them. These would be great with peanut butter or butterscotch chips, too. Or even toffee chips.

Preheat oven to 350. Mix everything together, batter will be dense. Roll into 1 inch balls and smoosh with a cup or something to make them flat. I always use a baking stone.
High elevation: decrease sugar to 2/3 cup.

1 comment:

Miranda said...

I just wanted to drop by and say "HELLO" and that I'm a new follower! I'm also a Navy wife :-) These cookies sound AMAZING! :-)

http://hanginloosewiththetuccis.blogspot.com/

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...