January 6, 2011

March of Dimes

This is an email that I received from my friend, Faun. {We went to preschool-highschool together!} I know money is tight but do what you can to help or like she says, find a walk in your area. This is an important cause all over the world.




Hello! As many of you know, my daughter, Avery Reese, was born in March of this year at 23w3d gestation. She weighed 1lb 1oz when she was born. We spent 4 1/2 months in the NICU before we were able to take her home. I am walking this year in her honor.
I'm very excited to be a part of March for Babies this year. Please help me reach my goal by making a donation to my walk. It's easy and secure - just click through to make your donation.
Your gift will fund March of Dimes research and programs that help moms have full-term pregnancies and babies begin healthy lives. And it will be used to bring comfort and information to families with a baby in newborn intensive care.
If you can't donate, consider joining our team and walking around our capital on April 30th!
Please support this important work. You can make a donation with your credit card, or if you prefer, cash or a check is fine, too.
Thank you for helping me give all babies a healthy start!
Love,
Faun, Mark, Brooklyn and Avery Try

To make a donation, visit my personal Web page at
If you would like to learn more about March for Babies, visit the Web site at
www.marchforbabies.org.
Would you like to see what March for Babies is and why I'm walking?
Click http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5P_dFD0J47I to see the video. (see below)
The March of Dimes mission is to improve the health of babies by preventing birth defects, premature birth, and infant mortality.

I know a lot of you have your own blogs, you can go to Faun and Avery's personal page and get a badge like this for your blog or an app for Facebook. 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...