April 29, 2011

May Mom's Challenge

I am issuing a challenge to all the mamas this month of Mother's Day, May. I want you to do something that will make you a more intentional mother to your children. Something that will make your children feel your love. Anything that will bring you closer to them. I want you to start new habits that will benefit your little ones {big ones, too}. It can be very simple or a daily task or reading a "mothering" book and implementing some ideas. Link up and tell me what you're doing this Mothering month of May. Add the button to your post and link back so we can all share! If you don't have a blog then comment what you will be doing this month!

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

Aw, this is such a fabulous idea! I desire so much to be intentional as a Mommy - and as a person overall. Your blog is so adorable! I am so glad I stumbled on you!
~Tiffany

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...