May 16, 2011

Goal for the Week 5/16

I have started C25K! I am training for a half marathon in January, I am a novice runner (more like retired, I ran in high school) so I wanted to give myself plenty of time to train. C25K is Couch to 5k, it prepares you for a 5k when you prefer to be on the couch :). I did Week 1 Day 1 on Saturday, I felt pretty good while I was doing it but yesterday I was pretty sore. My goal is to complete Week1, Days 2 and 3 this week.

I did pretty good keeping up on my cleaning schedule last week, other than mopping which is my nemesis! I have assigned that to be hubs' chore, otherwise it won't get done very often. I did mop the bathrooms and the kitchen once. We have white tile in our kitchen and it is hard to keep clean. Don't ever get white tile in your kitchen! Two more years and we'll move and then we'll have some other horrible kitchen floor! la de da, I guess.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...