May 9, 2011

Goal For The Week 5/9

My goal this week is to stick with my cleaning routine {and continue with 31 Days to Clean}. I got my new cleaning routine from List Plan It and it breaks down the house over a whole month.
Hundreds of Lists to Help You Get & Stay Organized

Last week's Challenges were tough. Didn't do too hot, not an epic fail but  may have taken too much on last week. I did really well with 31 Days to Clean! One step at a time right!!

What is your goal this week? Leave a comment and let us know what you're up to!

1 comment:

Paulette Insall ~ Reflecting Colors of the Soul said...

i downloaded a sample copy of this book on my kindle just last night. i haven't had the chance to read it yet, but hopefully tonight. i've got to get my home under control and it sounded like the exact type of book i needed. gonna explore the list plan it site too.....looks very promising...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...