May 31, 2011

May Mom's Challenge

Today is the last day of May (WHOA!) and that means the May Mom's Challenge is coming to a close. But your life as a mom sure isn't. I challenge you to continue to be the best mom you can be. I know some days are {much} better than others but remember how much you can bless your children just by being there. 

Over at GoodMorningGirls, we are reading the Ministry of Motherhood by Sally Clarkson. On my own (in my free time, lol) I am reading Am I Messing Up My Kids by Lysa TerKeurst. I'm hoping both of these books will help me be a more intentional mom and focus on the important stuff, like raising up these boys. 
I am also a leader for a 21 Days of Prayers for Sons Facebook group. Brooke at Warrior Prayers has a great e-book and we are joining her in praying for our sons. I am praying that I can learn how to specifically pray for my boys (including my husband) and gain wisdom into guiding them.



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...