June 29, 2011

A Long Journey: Part Three

Continued from yesterday's post:
December 1995: Senior Picture
I began my senior year with a wonderful boyfriend. I also had been attending summer school every summer and had earned enough credits to graduate early. In November, just before my December graduation the boyfriend broke up with me and moved on rather quickly (before we broke up). I was devastated. You know, that first love blah blah blah. It took me a while but I recovered even though there were days that I never thought I would. On December 15, 1995 I graduated and planned on going to school to be a dental assistant a few months later. During this time I had a job and spent most of my money on cd's and liquor (aka wine coolers-don't judge me!). If you didn't know, liquor is full of calories and carbs! Never you mind that I was only seventeen. I commuted to school and then started eating out more. more junk. And the pounds kept packing on. It was a viscous cycle. After a few more boyfriends and lets just say a few more drinks I finally hit rock bottom...
Continued tomorrow...


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...