July 12, 2011

Our School Area

My work area on the left, the boys' on the right.

A better view of the boys' area.  Workboxes on the bottom shelves are for Nikolas. 

Pledge, rules, some projects and our new calendar/morning board. The green paper is for part of our Creation unit. 

Reading area with books on current learning topics and some other favorites. Don't mind the crayon on the wall. 

Mom's work space. Computer/printer/craft area. The boys do more school stuff sitting at this table with me. The blank area above my printer is for art projects.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where'd you get the desks for the boys?? I've been looking for ones for mine but haven't found anything yet?

emegren said...

We found them at Office Depot but it was here in Mexico. They have little shelves with cubbies and stools to sit on. There were about $50 (USD) each. And honestly while they are doing school, they sit at my table with me and we all work together.

Jade Clark said...

Great work, it looks so nice!!! You did a wonderful job!

Samantha said...

Look so fun and fantastic! Great space!

Malea said...

That looks like a fun, and well organized space. I love the name of your blog too. :) Here from the Hip Homeschool Mom's FB page.

Jenny said...

Cute! I love that you have space there, too. Working side-by-side or back-to-back sets such a great example for the kiddos!

Jacqueline said...

Great space! Wish mine looked like that. You must be using MFW (me too!)

Christina said...

What a great room! I love the reading area and the big workspace. Enjoyed visiting from WLW.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...