September 30, 2011

Week 6: Apples


Nikolas doing some writing/tracing practice. This is a laminated sheet in a file folder where I put different worksheets and printables.

Practicing his a's.

His name is getting much better. He was writing it in all caps and now he is doing the lower case letters.

Math started getting a little harder this week. It took us ALL week to finish lesson 11. 


A perfect number 5! It took us a long time to get here! I kept the practice page that almost made me pull out my hair!

Phonics and following instructions with ETC.

More letters! He is doing really well!


Learning shapes in Spanish. 

Making an apple tree. I traced his hand, used a paper punch to make leaves and Joshua painted the apples with a pencil eraser.


September is done!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...