July 25, 2012

See The Light

I don't know who is more excited to start this, me or the boys! I will be doing this classes with them and I am thrilled! There is a lesson for each school week. We ordered the one year set with 36 lessons for $99! Most of the classes require basic art supplies that you probably already have and some further along may require more. The list of supplies is here. You know the best part? It is Christian and it teaches kids how to use their art to glorify God! They have other great products as well. Click on the big button to visit their site and fall in love with them. I will be posting lots of pictures of our art projects! Did I mention that I am an art major in college, right now? Can't wait!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...