March 13, 2010

Show & Tell

Yesterday's post will explain my mood lately. funk. But yesterday when I read this awesome post from one of my favorite bloggers, Simplemom, I was overcome with emotion. I had been feeling overwhelmed and stuck. My life has been challenging but nothing I shouldn't be able to deal with. Nothing I couldn't lean on God to get me through. I let myself take on too much and I don't mean that I can't say no. It is very emotional for me, I try to take on other's emotional burdens. I have a tendency to let it pile on until I break. This week I was breaking. I am not depressed, I am stressed. After reading her post I was reminded of something that I need to focus on every day, every minute of my life. I won't spoil it. Go read it for yourself.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...