April 22, 2010

Re-Use!

I had been saving these cans for a while and I finally got motivated to make something out of them!
Hubs and I have really been trying to plan date nights. I made this so we can put extra money aside just for our special nights.


I also made one just for me! This is a new stamp set from Stampin' Up! called Tote-ally Tess which I fell in love with! By the way, all the paper and ribbon are also Stampin' Up!

It says "Mama Moolah", it is to save up my extra pennies to use for crafting supplies!

Happy Earth Day! Re-Use something!
Go see some other cool ideas at The Mother Huddle!
Go see other tips and fun stuff to make at Tip Junkie!

3 comments:

anglouise said...

cute!!

Sheena said...

very cute! =) I like the idea of the date night can.

Amanda said...

love it!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...