May 26, 2010

New Shoes!

I got new shoes!
They are hot pink and white.
They are super comfy.
I want to wear them every where.
They are running shoes.

Running? Shoes? Me? Yes.

I was on the track team in high school. Does anyone believe this fact? It was 15 years ago. I have pictures somewhere. I swear.

We were at Dick's Sporting Goods (buying hubs a mountain bike) and I decided I wanted running (?!?!?!) shoes. I have super low, almost flat arches. I need lots of support. I saw these and kind of jokingly tried them on just to see what the deal was. I chose the white shoe with HOT PINK zigzag! Too cute! and a little funky!

Ahhhhhhh, so comfy. So stable. No ankle rolling in these babies.

I've NEVER spent $100 on any pair of shoes... especially running shoes! But these are gonna change my life! (Gosh, I really hope so!)

1 comment:

Mimi said...

Good running shoes really are worth it (and I just do the walk on the treadmill thing)

You go!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...