May 25, 2010

The Simple Woman's Daybook

The Simple Woman's Daybook

FOR TODAY

Outside my window... birds chattering and sounding twitterpated.
I am thinking... about my husband's eye surgery on Friday.
I am thankful for... my mri being over!
From the learning rooms... only a few months left and hubs will have his BA!
From the kitchen... left-overs and lofty goals.
I am wearing... comfy-ness.
I am creating... a journal for a special little one.
I am going... to consider part-time employment.
I am reading... Sacred Marriage, last day is Wednesday. Then I think I'll start some Frank Peretti.
I am hoping... this humidity goes away.
I am hearing... nick jr.
Around the house... boys and their toys.
One of my favorite things... when things fall into place.
A few plans for the rest of the week: Joshua's check up, PWOC, Jason's eye surgery, craft/photoshop time.
Here is picture for thought I am sharing...

1 comment:

Mimi said...

The very idea of humidity makes me melt. I'm sorry.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...