June 29, 2010

And it begins...

Hubs is home from his Israel trip. The craziness begins now. Which means the movers will be coming to get our things soon... therefore, I will have to pack up my ginormous pc. I am going to try blogger on my android phone (any tips, please send them my way) but I am making no promises. I'm hoping it'll be (at most) a month until I see my computer again. Times like these when I wish I had a MacBook Pro 15.4-Inch Laptop but I'm just sayin'. If you're new and have no idea what is going on with us right now, see this post. Thanks for sticking with me and for praying for us, too. We really appreciate it and I'll miss you while I'm away.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I can't imagine trying to move and blog at the same time.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...