July 28, 2010

I Can See The Light!

We are so close I can smell the beans and rice! We will be there soon, finally! All I can say is I am so happy that God has been there with us every step of the way. Otherwise I would be a hot mess! He has kept a peace in my heart that I have needed more than anything. I am truly blessed.

I am excited to jump back on the blogging train! I really miss it, way more than I thought I would. I can't wait to share pictures with you. We've been visiting some sights around DC in our "free" time.

Please say some prayers for us as we get settled, that our things arrive as they were sent (not in a million pieces), and that we find a church family.

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

Following you here from over at BlogFrog...looking forward to visiting often : )

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...