January 18, 2011

The Simple Woman's Daybook January 2011

FOR TODAY
Outside my window... warm and sunny.
I am thinking... about my long to-do list.
I am thankful for... all my bloggy followers. 
From the learning rooms... crocheting is fun and challenging.
From the kitchen... looking at my new canning stuff and thinking I am crazy.
I am wearing... comfy stuff, as always.
I am creating... too many projects to count.
I am going... to  get some chores done today.
I am reading... James.
I am hoping... for rain but it is unlikely.
I am hearing... Joshua "reading".
Around the house... so many blessings.
One of my favorite things... my nook color.
A few plans for the rest of the week: Bible study.
Here is picture for thought I am sharing... 


They are "reading" a book they received for Christmas.

From the Simple Woman's Daybook. 

1 comment:

Mimi said...

You'll be fine canning - you got a recipe book, right? It'll walk you through it.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...