March 29, 2011

I'm back!

Our long weekend in Acapulco was fabulous and we really needed it! This is a picture of the boys by our private pool overlooking the beautiful bay. 

 A new found love of water!
 Joshua was "swimming" really well once he finally let go of dad!
 Nikolas, the fearless one.
 From the Sunset Bar at the resort.
 Us, just before sunset and dinner on date night! We paid someone to watch our boys! What a wonderful idea!

Another view from our casita.

The boys and I also had a wonderful, month long trip back to the states to visit family. I'm glad to be home with my husband and get back to reality. I'll post some pictures over the next few days and try and get back to blogging regularly now that I'm feeling refreshed with a new attitude.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...