June 27, 2011

A Long Journey: Part One

When I was a kid (you know, like 14) I was really active. I loved playing sports and being outdoors. I played volleyball, basketball, softball and ran on the track team. I was not very good but I was a great inter-team cheer leader (not the kind that wore a foofy skirt, a real encourager). I loved the camaraderie and being with my friends. My freshmen year I didn't make the volleyball team and didn't try out for anything else but I did join the track team. I really can't believe I used to run for FUN! Hubs doesn't believe me either. I had a smokin' hot body but at that time I didn't really care. Probably because I was hot! ha! I ate whatever I wanted and then...
Continued tomorrow...

1 comment:

Mrs. Guthrie said...

um, Emily, were you saying that the foofy skirt kind of cheerleader ISN'T are REAL cheerleader??? ;)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...