June 20, 2011

Who Needs Krispy Kreme?

Hubs made some donuts and I wanted to share them with you (I wish literally but only in blog-ness). They were super yummy! I was kind of on a sugar over load after I ate a few of these though! Definitely not for people sensitive to sugar or diabetic! My only tip is to not over-knead the dough because you'll end up with an empty donut, which would be good if you were filling them with some custard or other yumminess. This was a great recipe! But it made a lot, so hubs halved it and made super soft bread with the extra. This recipe is now my favorite wheat bread recipe! We used one cup whole wheat flour and four cups finely ground wheat flour. And skipped the chocolate glaze, but other than that we followed it exactly.


YUM!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...