July 15, 2011

Scripture Art Journal

My new found love (and time-sucker) is Pinterest! I have found some amazing inspiration for crafts, projects I want to do when we have our own home and great stuff for the kids and cooking, too. Something that really inspired me was a beautiful Scripture Journal that The Redheaded Hostess created. But I also fell in love with this Daily Art Journal on Write.Click.Scrapbook. I found both (and so many more) on Pinterest and the link will take you to the original post. So, anyway this is the first page "Faith" in my Scripture Art Journal that combines both ideas.


 Follow Me on PinterestYou know you want to!

2 comments:

Korrie said...

That's such a good idea! I like it!

Korrie said...

What a great idea! I like it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...