July 23, 2011


This is your life.
Are you who you want to be?
My answer would be-no. Don't get me wrong, I love my husband and my boys. But sometimes I just don't feel complete, I don't feel like I know what I'm doing here. I don't really know who I am beyond a wife and a mom.
What is my purpose? I want to be what God wants me to be and right now I don't know if I am filling those shoes.
Why am I here? In Mexico, not on earth. Is it so I can learn to depend on God? Is it so I can re-prioritize my life?
I have decided to make a few changes. Less of some things, more of some other things. More of God, more prayer time, more listening time. I pray that God gives me some focus or some encouragement.
How do you know your purpose? Was it obvious? has your purpose changed over time?

1 comment:

My Captivating Life said...

I think every woman goes through that when they get married and have kids. It's hard to figure out the new roles and keep you. I do think that my purpose has changed over time to a certain extent. I think we are used for different things in different stages of life. It's not always odvious. Just pray about it. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...