January 20, 2012

Classroom Makeover

On the right is the boys' computer, then you can see my desk with PC and printer and easel, white plastic drawers on the left are my craft supplies.

Art station with puzzles underneath, mat is also used for exercise. Reading station on the left.

Math and Language Art Stations, hutch (that has no other home). 
Over the next few posts I will be breaking down our new and improved classroom stations. Here is the whole room. We are so blessed to have excess space and I finally finished unpacking so now we can utilize that space.

2 comments:

Sheena said...

Looks fantastic! I can't wait to get completely unpacked and settled! Hope your year is off to a great start! Miss you!
(Sheena)

mira said...

look at all that space! and light! and everything in it's place!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...