January 9, 2012

The Gentleness Challenge

As you read last week, I have been struggling with some things. I felt like my umbrella had blown inside out and it was hailing. My husband got me a new umbrella and reminded me that I don't have to hold it all by myself. God is holding the umbrella and my husband is holding my hand. It is day by day, digging out and getting ahead. Satan knows what brings me down, he knows how to hold me there. I have to make the choice to get on the right path every day; every hour; in each challenge of the day.
Today I read two blog posts that lit a path for me. Sam at Sam's Noggin posted about returning to our foundations. And Courtney at Women Living Well is doing The Gentleness Challenge. Go read their posts and be inspired to get on the right track like I was.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...